Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy 3rd Paktoh Anniversary!

TGIF! And Happy 3rd Paktoh Anniversary to the very man I love, Lennard Teoh Kim Ong!! Yeah, I remember 3 years ago this day at about 9pm+, while chatting with Len on the phone, I agreed to be his girlfriend. And I'm his wife today, haha. Time flies ya. Happy times, sad times, both have brought us through these years. Thanks for being there for me and with me, for hanging on and for your encouragement during tough times, for your love. I L-O-V-E U, Len!

Thank God weekend is here again. Tomorrow Ethan will be 4 months big, ngam ngam, sui sui :) People have been commenting that our lil boy has grown much compared to when I first brought him back to Malacca. That also proves that my MIL has done a good job in babysitting Ethan. God bless her for having blessed us!

Have a pleasant weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

Vampire said...

i thought after kawin, ppl don celebrate paktoh anniversary liau?

Lis said...

aiks, is that also what u think? few of my gal frens agree that pak toh anniversary should be 'remembered',as for guys so far 2 of my guy frens have celebrated for their wives. hmm maybe if d kid comes along then it's a diff story dy (no time lar, too many dates lar..oops!)