Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Wonderful Surprise

I received a wonderful surprise this morning. My cousin fr Singapore called to inform that there's a cheque for me from the Inland Revenue (IR). For those who're not from Singapore, IR is where we receive and pay our income taxes to. The amount of cheque is exactly the amount that I've paid to IR early this year - total taxable income for year 2007. I still can't figure out why is this cheque 'returned' to me - I was considered a foreigner (not yet PR then therefore the taxable income is higher) so my gross income (although not that high lar but still reach the taxable limit) should have been taxed more. It must has been God's favour!

This reminds me that He is our Jehovah Jireh, our Provider at all times. Even during this economic season of winter, I trust that He'll continue to provide for our needs as all things work for good for those who love Him and live according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

Praise The Lord for His faithfulness :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: