Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 26, 2008

It's 2 Days To Friday!



Ethan : Yay! It's 2 days to Friday! And I'm 7 weeks now!!

Time indeed flies. I've been back in Sibu for two and half months, and a week from now, Ethan and myself will be flying back to Malacca. I've quitted my job in AMD Singapore the previous week, thanks to God's favour that bosses agreed to release me without having to serve the 2 months' notice period. It's a decision made earlier, before I came back to Sibu, before Len started his new job in Malacca. Placing family's priority, taking into account baby's welfare, cost of living, matters of settling down, after much prayer and consideration, Len and I have decided that Malacca is a better place to continue our journey as a family with Ethan, at least for the time being.

I have no definite plans at the moment, haven't started looking for job though I still intend to work later. My main objective now is to settle things down in Malacca and ensure Ethan grows healthily for his first few months. Meantime, I'll just take my time and seek God for His will for my life, what He wants me to do, and where He wants to place me. It's the time of waiting and trusting again :)

Ethan is sleeping as I'm typing this. His activities are pretty much routine in a sense that he mostly sleeps through morning and night, waking every 2-3 hours for mum-mum. It's only during the evening ie. 2-6pm that he wakes up, stretches, giggles, chuckles, plays, gets cranky, cries and screams with all his might! Phew, that's the trying time, so happens that's also my tv time (I've been joining mom in her movie series 'marathon' from 230-530pm on ntv7 since I came back, haha). I guess he's scared of heat, that's why he gets restless during the hottest part of the day. There were some days when it rained at noon, Ethan would just sleep through.

Nevertheless, it's enchanting to see him smile. He is happy and smiles a lot when he wakes up in the morning around 6-8am and after his bath. Babies are so simple and innocent, they remind me of what Jesus asked of us to come to Him with childlike faith :)

4 comments:

Vampire said...

woo... so u need not go back sg anymore?

heh, can go mlk look you up again :D

Anonymous said...

Pengiu! So glad I finally can access into you blogspot. I knew why my last attempts all failed.. know why? I used ...@blospot.com instead of .."."blogspot.com.. duh. How lame.. Hey, great to see Ethan here, really growing fast especially the hair haha. So cute! Still looks like his daddy, copy and paste one! You are fortunate cos Ethan is not the kind of baby who gives you hard times.. there are many worse cases. Sad, cos you are going back to Melaka soon. Should treasure our time here together. See you soon!

Unknown said...

first time chancing yr blog. good to hear you getting what you want. have a good fruitful time for you & family in malacca :)

Lis said...

Melv:yea,come mlk lar,we go makan spree again,hehe

collina:my dear pengiu..come and visit me in melaka lor..gonna miss you too..

quachee:cute name,is this ur real name? hehe,anyway, thanks for dropping by :)