Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Some Pics

Some recent pics of Baby Ethan from the simple 'full moon' celebration last Sat. Ordered a cheese cake for all to makan, buddy came by later to join in. It so happened Ethan was sleeping so soundly that he didn't want to wake up no matter how we call or shake him. Hehe..that reminds me of MLTR's 'sleeping child'

Oh my sleeping child,
The world's so wild
And you build your own paradise
That's one reason why
I'm calling you sleeping child..


From left : daddy(Len), mummy(myself), grandma(mum), baby, grandpa(dad), uncle(bro Vic), maid (Harti)


Baby Ethan with grandparents


Baby Ethan with uncle


Baby Ethan with me and my buddy (Collina)


My sleeping child


Baby with confinement nanny 'Ah Lan' (pic taken a few days earlier)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pengiu! Our pic together is truly meaningful to me. Looking at those family pic, I feel so honoured to be the photographer! I was actually feeling a bit out place that evening cos that was supposed to be a family gathering thingy.. but was glad to shoot your family photo there, how nice! And the cheese cake was fatteningly great! haha