Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 14, 2008

3 months and 1 day

Ethan is 3 months+ now, and his mummy is going back to work soon. Yeah,next Monday I'll be joining the workforce. Am already starting to miss my baby as thoughts of starting a new job both excite and fill me with anxiety. Pray that God will prepare me physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually for this career undertaking. Thanks to Jason for lending me his car so that I can still curi-curi come back during lunch hours to see my lil one. My new car (bought a Perodua Viva 1.0 EZ) is expected to arrive sometime next week, and this morning I went to JPJ to see see if there's any nice numbers, haha. Wanted to choose my birthdate or Ethan's but both were already taken. Browsed through the 2xxx- 9xxx available numbers, and at last, I decided to take MBR(member) 777(Christ's number)8(rich), in my perceived definition member who is spiritually rich in Christ That will serve as a reminder to whoever uses the car, haha!

Papa Len is in Singapore for business trip today. He managed to meet up with Yvonne, a dear friend of mine from Singapore, and she has blessed us with plenty of baby clothes. Thanks a lot, Yvonne, if you happen to read this :) May you be blessed to be a blessing. Hope your hubby will be blessed with the career advancement he wants. Will wait for the day when you and your family come to Malacca so we can give you a good treat.

God is good!

1 comment:

Vampire said...

wah... nice number.
can strike 4D soon.

MBR already!