Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 4, 2008

God is good =)

Yeah, and I can say that over and over again that God is good. He has blessed me with the package dev position and granted me my expected salary, and on top of that, my new boss who's also my friend allows me to start work at my desired date so that I'd have enough time to settle few stuffs beforehand. So mummy Lis will be returning to workforce with Infineon on 18 Aug. It was quite a long wait (2 weeks+) for the call from hr as the company was going through some re-org, and it was announced the previous week that Infineon would have 10% staff reduction as part of their cost-saving plans. I thought my chance of securing this job would be slim considering the current tough circumstances, however, I just felt peaceful, knowing that my Jehovah Jireh our Provider would prepare the path ahead for me. And once again He has shown His goodness. Well, I would have rested for 4 months and 5 days by the time I start work, and it has been a long, meaningful and fulfilling break for me. Yay, God is good all the time =)

My MIL (mother-in-law) will be taking care of baby Ethan when I start working. Len and I intend to hire a fulltime maid to help with the household chores and also take care of Ethan so that it won't be too taxing for MIL. We're praying for a good maid, hopefully can get one as good as Harti (my mom's maid who has been working for our family for 8 years).

Ethan is getting more chatty these days. He chats louder and longer, and daddy enjoys tickling him which causes him to laugh and laugh..so cute! I just captured a video of them this evening, will try to upload it later if it's feasible, hehe.

No comments: