Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back To Work

It's my 3rd day of work as a development engineer. It's good to be back in the old company again, seeing familiar faces as we exchange greetings and update one another on what's been happening and going to happen. Many are surprised to see me back, and even more surprised to know that I'm already a mummy, haha. Lis is a proud mummy to share with others about lil Ethan as he has brought so much joy to her life.

My MIL is taking care of Ethan for the time being, as we're waiting for our maid to come. Thank God for her, as she is experienced in babysitting, and nobody beats one's own family in taking care of own family member ya. I miss Ethan much, hence have been dropping home each lunch to jenguk and bau him, hiak hiak. So is papa Len, he simply loves tickling his son and now Ethan laughs naughtily before Len touches him as he knows what his naughty papa is going to do. Like father like son.

Oh ya, today is 20th August, and it's Collina's birthday :) To my best buddy of all times, Happy Blessed Birthday and may our good Lord bless you always! Cheers!!

*edited
Ar..and I suddenly remember today is also another friend's birthday who shares the same day, month and year as Collina.
Happy Birthday, Miki! Miki's hubby, Jacky's birthday will be tomorrow, just a day after hers. So sweet right..so happy birthday to JaMi!!

Received a call from my salesman yesterday evening that my car would be ready today once it completes custom clearance. Yeah, that's another happy thing to look forward to. So for those who intend to try some lucky numbers can consider 7778. *wink

It's 2 more days to Friday :))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool Pengiu, how many friends of yours shared the same birthdate with me?
Yay, Pengiu is getting a brand new car.. I make sure I get the chance to sit in when I go to Melaka.. fingers cross cross ;)
Nice number plate yeah..

Collina