Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 9, 2008

Due Yet Still In Queue

Hmm..seeing the wordings above ' baby Ethan 2 days overdue' is making me the more anxious to see baby Ethan make his move out. I've been MIA (missing in action) the past few days, but..Ethan is not yet out. Day by day I'm crossing my fingers, waiting for any contraction symptom. I've crossed the May 1 target, passed the May 8 due date, hmm..will we make it for Mother's Day (May 11) this round? Went to see gynae yesterday, my cervix hasn't dilated, and since baby Ethan is doing well (current weight is 3.3kg) and still active on the move, doc still thinks I should go for natural delivery. If the cervix has dilated even a lil, he would have delivered for me yesterday.

I'm getting more anxious each day as I wait for our bundle of joy to arrive. Papa Len is currently back here with me, and I'm thankful for his presence and support which means much to me at this moment. By next Monday if baby isn't out, doc will have to induce for me. Still crossing my fingers, praying that God would grant me natural and pain-free labour, and the availability of resources - doc, nurses, maternity ward, delivery room, papa Len, and of course His presence.

Lord, teach me to be patient as I go through the next few days...till then, have a great weekend everyone. Hope my next blog will have a breakthrough entrance :)

No comments: