Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

39 weeks on 30 April

I believe I can fly..cos I am 39 weeks high..baby Ethan

Tomorrow we're moving into the month of May, will baby Ethan make his move tomorrow, May 1? That remains a question mark. Nothing much happens today, felt some poking sensations that cause me to urine more frequently (at least twice an hour). I assume it could be baby moving downwards.

Last night I dreamt that I've given birth to baby Ethan, and it was PAINLESS! I couldn't believe it could be that easy, and when I turned my head around, I saw baby Ethan sitting on the chair! So fast can sit up already?! Haha, of course that didn't make sense, and as I looked at the date it was 29 April, and I was like 'Oo..2 days short from May 1'. Well, that's just a dream lar

Anyway, let's see if something happens tonight or tomorrow. If not, guess I'll continue with our waiting journey in the next 1 or 2 days. Happy Labour Day to everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

getting very kan chiong as I see the calendar date...time,day really pass by very fast man..
week 39 now yea...1 more week!Ah!1 more week! Will always bring my emergency bag along with me everywhere I go just in case yo call me...then I got to fly..yea I believe I got to fly...