Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 21, 2008

Rain Down

Rain down on me
Rain down on me
Here in Your presence I am free
Pour down like rain
Come and touch me again
Lord let Your presence fall on me..

Rain is pouring again in this lil' town of Sibu. Thank God for the few drops of rains He sends almost each day to cool me down. Showers of blessings, as the chorus of Planet Shaker's 'Rain Down' plays in my mind, makes me appreciative of the beauty of this nature our beautiful Creator has invented.

It's Monday, the start of another new week. Will baby Ethan make his entrance to this world this week? I guess I'm 60-70% ready for labour, packed my emergency bag the recently passed weekend. Also been exercising my pelvic muscles (thanks to lessons taught in ante-natal class) and walking, hopefully these would help to ease labour.

Have a great week ahead, everyone, while I'm listening to the rhythm of the falling rain...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liza, do check out these 2 of my favourite rain songs too!~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31D2g7t5Bjs & http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLfm25cxq0s. Already looking forward to seeing Daddy Lennard, Mummy Liza and Baby Ethan already, haha.. Have a great week ahead!! =)

Lis said...

Gee..thanks, Ken! :) These songs are cool, esp M.Smith's Healing Rain which I've heard for the first time. You have a blessed week too ya