Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 11, 2008

Going Home

TGIF (Today God Is First, Thank God It's Friday :))

I'm getting excited as this is my last day of work before my maternity leave starts next Monday. Yoo hooo...am taking 3 months off to rest and spend quality time with family, esp lil' prince. On the other hand, I'm also praying for smooth check-in for Sun flight at 325pm (anyone who reads this, say a lil prayer for me plss :))

Baby Ethan is still actively on his moves, think he's getting seasoned in there, happily paddling amongst the amniotic fluid. Sometimes I wish that in the midst of my sleep, suddenly I woke up, hearing baby's cries, and I found out that my baby is out! So miraculously easy!! Haha..happy dreaming lar...

Will keep this post short as I'm clearing things up before I chao from office today. Also looking forward to tonight's din with my cell friends, nice of them to spend 'farewell' moments with me before I go. It has been a makan day today, as I went out with my usual makan gang (colleagues) for lunch at Cafe Cartel. Yummy, mummy! Have a great weekend, everybody!!

No comments: