Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 14, 2008

Good To Be Back

Yea, it's good to be back home again :) PTL for the smooth journey from S'pore - Sibu yesterday. It was shining hot in S'pore/JB, but was drizzling in Sibu. Didn't encounter any problem in check-in (as I was worried initially that the Airasia staffs might stop me if they think I'm too 'big' to enter the plane :p), flight took off 15 mins earlier so I reached 15 mins earlier too.

Went for check-up to see how baby Ethan's doing today. He's currently weighing 3kg, wow, that was a surprise for me as he was only 2.2kg 2 weeks ago. Perhaps a late boomer, but so long as he's healthy, mummy and daddy are more than happy. The size of his head is of 38 weeks, body of 37 weeks, hmm, that makes me wonder if he would come out 1-2 weeks earlier. Asked gynae if this is an indicator or is there anything I can do to make him pop out earlier, he smiled and replied 'It's hard for me to say. Let baby comes out naturally, don't upset him'. Haha..

Baby Ethan was happily munching away during the scan, I suspect he was eating the kampua mee (for those who're not from Sarawak, fyi kampua is our local-made noodle) that I had an hour earlier. Baby as 'tam chiak' as his mummy, hiak hiak

Next visit according to gynae would be 2 weeks from now provided if he hasn't come out yet, hmm..I wonder which would come first? Well, let it be natural, meanwhile, take this time to relax and eat and prepare myself mentally, physically, emotionally to welcome our new family member..

Have a nice evening everyone!

No comments: