Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's Another Day

Another day is slowly passing by, it's been a rest-and-relax day. Went out for breakfast with mum, maid and grandpa in the morning. Did some surfing (now updating my blog) at noon. Maid shared with me her dream last night, in her dream, there was a 'comel' (in BM - cute) baby boy chasing after her asking her to carry him. She was running round and round in the living room and the baby kept following her. Then mum told her 'ini anak Tuhan, kasihlah ambil' (in BM - this is child of God, carry-lah him). Haha, so funny when she told me that, I suspect she must have sub-consciously dreamt of the baby as she was washing the bundle of baby clothes that my dear friends gave me (thanks,Yvonne and Evane for the baby clothes. I'm blessed as I've more than enough clothes for Baby Ethan at least for the first 3 months :))

When grandpa heard about her dream, he told me earlier he also dreamt that he saw me carrying my child, and my maid carrying her child, haha. My maid was shocked to hear that, she said maybe if she eats more she may become pregnant. Hahaha..fyi she's (Harti) about my age, a pleasant hardworking girl who has been a blessing to our family for the past 8 years. She's quite seasoned in Chinese cooking, so I guess she'll be helping to prepare confinement food for me later, hehe. Yeay :)

No comments: